Comet USA, LLC, Burnsville, MN, USA
• Responsible for the total management and handling of the company’s product.
• Forecasting, planning, scheduling, purchasing, inventory, receiving, overseas Imports, and freight forwarding
• Warehouse inventory management.
• Maintenance of all inventory in a computer system.
• Organization and maintenance of all paperwork.
All operations above specifically included:
• Management of purchase orders, management of shipments, and materials handling.
• Forklift, unloading trucks, receiving and warehousing of goods.
• Implementation of bar coding, cycle counts, inventory adjustments.
• Follow thru import schedules and related information, and communication with vendors on a daily basis.
• Supervised, trained, motivated, and developed employees to complete daily tasks and procedures.
Mamac Systems, Eden Prairie, MN, USA
Planning / Scheduling
• Planning and schedule all material for the production floor according to production schedules and customer requirements.
• Expedite materials depending on production stock outs, customer rush orders, and planning control.
• Enter, change, and delete purchase orders.
• Negotiate with more than two hundred vendors.
• Evaluate vendor’s performance based on item accuracy, on time shipments, fast delivery, parts availability, and competitive prices.
• Tracking all purchase orders by faxed back/calling confirmations.
Inventory / Production Control
• Inventory adjustments, receipts, and returns.
• Physical inventory, regularly cycle counts.
• Production item usage control based on timely basis.
• Facilitate items arrivals schedules to production manager.
• Issue rush inventory to production floor.
Bloomington Security Solutions, Bloomington, MN, USA
Purchasing & Inventory Control
• Managed Purchasing, and receiving of raw materials and goods.
• Negotiate prices, shipping rates, and requires dates with more than one hundred vendors.
• Control the flow orders, Backorders, returns will call, and drop ship.
• Control all areas by Cycle count, inventory adjustments, and immediate data entry, to keep accurate inventory on more than 80,000 items
• Implementing, all inventory in a new computer system, (Dynamics Software) bar-coding and computerized all purchasing, inventory, and sales ordering systems
Sales orders Process
• Enter customer’s sales, and distribute orders.
• Scheduling control basing on customer requirements, service calls, dispatching and flow of jobs/shop orders.
Progressive Beauty Enterprises, Eden Prairie, MN, USA
• Managed the ordering, purchasing, receiving, distribution, and inventory control of ten different warehouses. All this using computer systems, physical inventory, accounting, and sales analysis.
• Communicated with each store manager for results of problems, and solutions about their warehouses.
• Conduct all managers, and co- workers to follow procedures and maintain files.
• Coordinate distribution for best quality.
• Inform managers and sales supervisor of backorders, of different vendors, total of money expend of the purchasing, and regular orders.
• Daily data entry for orders and inventory adjustments.
• Implement new ways to improve the different areas of work.
Database & Software Experience
• Counter Point
• Eltron & Wasp
• Zebra – Impresoras y Scaners